ThornOfWrath Application
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

#16: No icon Re: ThornOfWrath Application Author: Milos PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:30 pm
    —
The wednesdays are no problem, you have however violated the notification rules for sunday practice. And the xfire problem im guessing is directx related, something we had to deal with many times.
And as said before, forum activity is pretty much top priority over all the other prerequisites.

#17: No icon Re: ThornOfWrath Application Author: ThornOfWrathLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:10 pm
    —
No worries cheers for clearing that up

#18: No icon Re: ThornOfWrath Application Author: Milos PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:23 pm
    —
Youre always welcome to join us for a play mate :)

#19: No icon Re: ThornOfWrath Application Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:52 pm
    —
ThornOfWrath wrote (View Post):
I am not sure if I have mentioned in it before but I can't do Wednesday practise because I teach martial arts.

Actually you saying that, I am sure you have mentioned that. Will have a look.

#20: No icon Re: ThornOfWrath Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:06 pm
    —
I am not sure if I have mentioned in it before but I can't do Wednesday practise because I teach martial arts.

Yes im sure the shaken tarmac layer mentioned it somewhere.

How often do I need to play on your servers? The most of the time the server is completely empty.

Well spotted and yes thats a good idea to get the server running.  PDT_Armataz_01_20
I assume your referring to BF4 as the BF3 server is always full :)

and for some reason xfire doesn't like my pc so that is why I haven't used it.

Use the search function there are many threads on the subject :)

#21: No icon Re: ThornOfWrath Application Author: ThornOfWrathLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:10 pm
    —
I don't play BF3 because there is BF4 haha Plus I am trying to rank up on that so that is why I haven't checked the BF3 servers

#22: No icon Re: ThornOfWrath Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:29 pm
    —
Doesnt explain why you havnt seeded the empty bf4 server !
that always gives massive points to recruits.

Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2