Gaming Glasses
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> PC Discussion

#1: No icon Gaming Glasses Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:30 pm
    —
I think most of you guys already know about these gaming glasses, I was wondering what you think, have you used them.. are you interested.. do you have them?

Imo I think it's bullshit and the last thing I want is to have something tint the original images displayed, but if it would protect from chronic damage I'd be happy to use them, having said that I dont think there has been any trials into that sort of stuff..

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#2: No icon Re: Gaming Glasses Author: Milos PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:43 pm
    —
no serious organization is gonna study this imo :/

#3: No icon Re: Gaming Glasses Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:41 pm
    —
The yellow adds more contranst to shadows etc, thats why they use yellow glasses for shooting and driving when needed. I doubt those are much better than normal range use protective eyewear.

I wouldnt get those just for that reason, just normal yellow range eyewear or sunglases should pretty much do the same thing and save you $50.

Strategic Assault Squad -> PC Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1