Commander Tablet App
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

#1: No icon Commander Tablet App Author: LatrortaL PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:09 am
    —
Gave it a bash last night before going to bed, haha actually in bed if honest.

Its pretty neat! sat there controlling all this stuff on a tablet away from PC you feel like some crazy overlord dude.

Def worth installing if you have a tablet. It really suits touch, feel like a badass when you realise all the lil blips are players gunnin it away on pc

#2: No icon Re: Commander Tablet App Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:29 am
    —
Will be getting a tab next year and will try it out then :-D

#3: No icon Re: Commander Tablet App Author: Enyaw PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:19 pm
    —
Cant get it to run on mine will not get past the login screen.

Using the android version.

#4: No icon Re: Commander Tablet App Author: LatrortaL PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:30 pm
    —
The actual login screen or loading?

If loading don't use the app to join a server, install android battlelog. You can find a server from that click commander and it loads the other app and drops you in.

#5: No icon Re: Commander Tablet App Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:38 pm
    —
Will give it a go (Y)

#6: No icon Re: Commander Tablet App Author: Enyaw PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:10 pm
    —
Login screen just sits there and does nothing, have to force it to close.
May remove and retry, it would be something to do over lunch at work.

#7: No icon Re: Commander Tablet App Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:15 pm
    —
Tried it in bed last night.. (that's what she said  PDT_Armataz_01_11 ).. Didn't realise you needed to dl the COMMANDER App.. thought it was integrated within the Battlelog app..?! I cant seem to be able to join a specific server.. it's randomised, unless I need to join a specific server within the Battlelog app? Also, not able to apply the % Bonus XP via the apps which is a shame..

It seems to work better than on the PC, unless they've patched it.. haven't tried Commander on PC for at least a few weeks now.. Not much of a fan of the drag and drop deal on the App.. prefer click and place.. still a bit buggy.. when I loaded up in the server said there were zero tickets left at zero minutes and we were defending when we were actually attacking.. still.. least it's free..

#8: No icon Re: Commander Tablet App Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:13 am
    —
Got a tablet yesterday and was trying out the commander mode, great fun, worked well on the missus wi-fi but att work i cant connect to server... So no quick rounds on lunch or poo breaks :'(

Can you access the chat? Couldnt figure how to type in it, could read it like on PC, using the android version.

#9: No icon Re: Commander Tablet App Author: LatrortaL PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:10 am
    —
nah dont think the chat works, the speak to squad leader does thou there is a mic in the bottom right corner... obv most people have this turned off ingame though.

#10: No icon Re: Commander Tablet App Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:11 am
    —
SgtCrilly wrote (View Post):
att work i cant connect to server... So no quick rounds on lunch or poo breaks :'(

PDT_Armataz_01_14

Can you access the chat? Couldnt figure how to type in it, could read it like on PC, using the android version.

doesnt seem as though that's possible atm.. I guess that would be patched in but I'm not so bothered..

#11: No icon Re: Commander Tablet App Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:26 pm
    —
Ok, shame though coz when i joined yesterday people on the server that knew me greeted me in chat but i couldnt respond. Should be some kind of icon showing if the commander is on a tablet and cant respond in chat so ppl dont think im just randomly rude.

#12: No icon Re: Commander Tablet App Author: Milos PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:38 pm
    —
Ok, shame though coz when i joined yesterday people on the server that knew me greeted me in chat but i couldnt respond. Should be some kind of icon showing if the commander is on a tablet and cant respond in chat so ppl dont think im just randomly rude.

Maybe they should make the app need a pencil in order to work, so you can chat as well :P

#13: No icon Re: Commander Tablet App Author: Jaeger_ThuleLocation: Scarborough PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:40 pm
    —
Finally got commander app working!!! Time to get commanded beeeecheeesss!!!!!

#14: No icon Re: Commander Tablet App Author: RUSHGBLocation: Oxford, England PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:19 pm
    —
Does anyone know of a way to get this into a nexus 5? Have spent ages trying to find a hack for a rooted smartphone.

I would just buy a tablet but my only purpose for it would be commander app which is kinda sad  PDT_Armataz_01_15

#15: No icon Re: Commander Tablet App Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:08 pm
    —
RUSHGB wrote (View Post):
Does anyone know of a way to get this into a nexus 5? Have spent ages trying to find a hack for a rooted smartphone.

I would just buy a tablet but my only purpose for it would be commander app which is kinda sad  PDT_Armataz_01_15

Thats why i bought mine :) Well actually i got it when i renewed my interwebs  PDT_Armataz_01_06

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1