Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

#1: No icon Wallet dent Author: LatrortaL PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:43 pm
    —
Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

get to play beta woo

#2: No icon Re: Wallet dent Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:52 pm
    —
got it too  PDT_Armataz_01_28

#3: No icon Re: Wallet dent Author: Milos PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:06 pm
    —
yep, however they did kinda bone the beta acces for some people, if you bought the bf3 premium edition, you dont get acces. because it includes all the premium content. but does not include the actuall premium account  :/

#4: No icon Re: Wallet dent Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:43 pm
    —
Just buy the digital deluxe BF4 and you will get the beta inv aswell.
Although it seems a bit of a waste now that Premium is upp for pre-order aswell.

Pre-ordered the digital deluxe and premium so i guess i get allot unlocks to start with as a boost atleast.

#5: No icon Re: Wallet dent Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:18 pm
    —
Is the Premium cheaper if you have Delux? You will already have the China rising pack already so seems a major rip off.

EDIT: Well rip off is written all over it :/

#6: No icon Re: Wallet dent Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:16 pm
    —
No the Deluxe doesnt reduce the price of Premium, so im really wasting some money but cba to start getting refunds of Origin and then re-order the normal with premium, it was only €10 euro and i think thats about what the battlepacks are gona cost and i get 3 with the deluxe one.

I know they will just screw it upp and then ill be left without a BF4 and only premium and cant play or they will find some other way of fucking it upp.

So it is a bit of a dent but atleast i wont have to spend any more money on BF4 except buying a tablet if i dont get one for my b-day from my family...

#7: No icon Re: Wallet dent Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:01 pm
    —
This isn't what I need when saving for a wedding that is next June.

:( I wasn't going to buy it until after release and you all had tried it but I am liking everything I have seen so far other than the evil prices.

#8: No icon Re: Wallet dent Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:24 pm
    —
It's usually cheapest getting a physical copy from a gamestore online, so just order the regular one and upgrade with premium later if you want it so you dont waste money now on a deluxe or origin prices which for some reason are higher for just online versions than any physical copy is.

#9: No icon Re: Wallet dent Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:32 pm
    —
I want Beta though :P

#10: No icon Re: Wallet dent Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:35 pm
    —
i only need to know one tings .. wheres the cheapest place

#11: No icon Re: Wallet dent Author: Milos PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:02 pm
    —
from what i understand the online passes from EA are gone, so wait and buy a cheap physical copy, and then premium?

#12: No icon Re: Wallet dent Author: LatrortaL PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:28 am
    —
ya'll know if you dont get the version with the beta youll regret it for a month while everyone else plays nout else /ea sales pitch

#13: No icon Re: Wallet dent Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:27 am
    —
dammit bought it.

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1