Hows my luck
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> PC Discussion

#1: No icon Hows my luck Author: smudgLocation: essex PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:03 pm
    —
Got my g card Saturday morning asus GeForce 660 Ti 2 gig card runs fine but any sign of a game loading up the shuts down lol iv tried to bench mark it buts its not having any of it, pretty sure its temp related as it hits 60 c and higher both fans run, so now back to my trusty old 460 till the seller responds to my emails  PDT_Armataz_01_10

#2: No icon Re: Hows my luck Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:17 pm
    —
So when a game loads what shuts down ? the game the card or the pc ?

im assuming this is air cooled and if so then id say 60c is a fine temp ,is that at load or idle ?

Do you have power to both 6 pin sockets .. and tried direct power from psu using seperate cables rather than any sort of adapter ?

#3: No icon Re: Hows my luck Author: smudgLocation: essex PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:06 pm
    —
you hit the nail on the head lec I used the 2 extra pcie slots in my psu. and not the 2 coming from the ones that supply h/d and m/b seems to be ok now gona give it couple days.still get bf4 has stopped working may be go for a x6 cpu see if that helps

Strategic Assault Squad -> PC Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1