New headset
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> PC Discussion

#1: No icon New headset Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:20 pm
    —
I think my headset is pretty fucked..

Mic keeps picking up everything! It never use to be like that.. I'm not sure if something fucked up because I started storing it on the back of the PC tower, overhanging the power supply.. I dont know if I can fix it or would I need a replacement?

I have these:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Bought for about £35 and had for a year and a half or so.. they were only meant to be temporary and are great.. not looking to spend much, preferably nothing and get these to work again. I do have DPX 21 7.1v for the PS3/4 and could use those but cannot be bothered to keep switching..

Is the feedback really bad? I dropped the sensitivity from 90 to about 15 and still picks up.. no idea what to do.. they are connected to the sound/mic ports direct from the motherboard..

Any suggestions?  PDT_Armataz_01_09

#2: No icon Re: New headset Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:06 am
    —
Just scroll through the pc discussion there are a few threads covering headsets  PDT_Armataz_01_12

I didn't notice anything today from you or the other practice  PDT_Armataz_01_08

#3: No icon Re: New headset Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:22 am
    —
ye.. I didn't want to start another thread on this but wanted specific feedback on what everyone can hear from my mic.. the TS transmitting light comes on when others are speaking, I try to keep my mouth shut as much as possible jus so I wont relay others..

Let's see how it goes in the next few sessions  PDT_Armataz_01_16

#4: No icon Re: New headset Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:44 am
    —
I have TS open on my second screen and can see who is transmitting and when you lit up I didn't even hear anything my end other than when you were talking.

Viking has been bad for it but last night his seems to be completely fixed. Wondering if people maybe got you 2 mixed up on how bad it was.

#5: No icon Re: New headset Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:15 pm
    —
Fair enough.. I cant quite get the TS overlay to work on BF4 but it worked fine with BF3.. Let's see how the future sessions go in that case  PDT_Armataz_01_34

#6: No icon Re: New headset Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:57 pm
    —
Yeah apparently mine is bad Sometimes. I have to have mic sensitivity and level both on lowest setting to stop it but even then it will start doing the feedback thing for no reason without me touching any settings. It's a £razer megalodon 7.1 headset . like 150 quids worth when I got it I thought I would be excellent.

Strategic Assault Squad -> PC Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1