Dead Space - FREE
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> General Discussion

#1: No icon Dead Space - FREE Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:44 am
    —
For now anyway its free to download on origin..

Enter a World of Sci-fi Survival Horror.

Dead Space from EA is sure to please any action-adventure gamer looking for a bloody battle against deadly aliens.

Dead Space for PC begins when a massive mining ship, the USG Ishimura, comes in contact with a mysterious alien artifact and suddenly loses its communications with Earth. Engineer Isaac Clarke is sent to repair the Ishimura's communications, but arrives to find a floating vessel that has become a complete bloodbath. The crew is mutilated and infected with an ancient alien scourge.

Clarke's repair mission is transformed to one of survival as he fights to save himself and return the artifact to the planet at any cost.

Link

#2: No icon Re: Dead Space - FREE Author: LatrortaL PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:25 pm
    —
they are wankers they do this with DS1 and 3, 2 thou is never free like ever its how they suck you in, wankers, :D

#3: No icon Re: Dead Space - FREE Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:34 pm
    —
Wankers they are indeed but it is free ive played it already  PDT_Armataz_01_15

#4: No icon Re: Dead Space - FREE Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:46 pm
    —
I got them already. Only played a bit of the first. Really enjoyed it but got pissed off with a bug which stopped me progressing. Will load it up again and give it another go.

#5: No icon Re: Dead Space - FREE Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:34 pm
    —
i love the dead space series. also the movies. gory as F**K

#6: No icon Re: Dead Space - FREE Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:54 pm
    —
:o Movies?

#7: No icon Re: Dead Space - FREE Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:08 pm
    —
yup......MANGA MOVIES!!!!(anime)

#8: No icon Re: Dead Space - FREE Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:16 pm
    —
UHuuuuu Auzom :3

#9: No icon Re: Dead Space - FREE Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:10 pm
    —
yup. very good movies. i highly reccomend if your into DS series

#10: No icon Re: Dead Space - FREE Author: Munchy PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:45 pm
    —
Played all 3 completed all 3, 2 and 3 are best by far. loved the custmizablitly in number 3 with the guns can make some evil beasts. Animes are good Downfall was awesome didnt go too much on the second, felt more of a crawl on Animatrix but with much failure. was okay tho

Strategic Assault Squad -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1