LittleBoySVK application
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

#1: No icon LittleBoySVK application Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:54 am
    —
1. Why do you want to join Strategic Assault Squad?
I enjoy atmosphere on your servers, fairness,  teamwork and friendly banter.

2. Are you joining as a Community or Full Clan Member?
Community

3. What is your real name and game name?
Real name - Peter Miklosko
In game - LittleBoySVK

4. What games do you play?
BF series since BF2, I do play Assassins Creed but SP mostly, Need for Speed, and some other odd SP games

5. How long have you played?
Since COD/COD-UO so guess some 10 years

6. Where are you located?  
London, but from Slovakia where I plan to return once upon time

7. What other interests or hobbies do you have?
Android developer by day and night, also I do snap some photos over weekends and holidays (Canon 7D, Sigma 150mm macro, Canon 24-70mm, Canon 70-200mm, Canon 100-400mm so you have some picture of extend  PDT_Armataz_01_12 )

8. How did you find out about Strategic Assault Squad?
Ewnn back in BF3 I did joined server, and flow heli few times with Breaum and he was very talk active

9. What is your current age?

10. Would you be willing to help pay for our servers?
Yes

11. How many  other clans have you been in, if any, have you been in and why did you leave?
Kronos1 - COD left after COD2 as there was no interest in game (I think member of 3+ years)
DutchFightClub[DFC] - in recent days there been only 5 active members playing on daily bases rest came by and moaned that server is empty constantly, being only non-Dutch speaker so eventually problems with communications. Plus only 2 other guys cared for teamwork also some older people did not took kindly to my suggestions to improve their gaming approach (I been member for 5+ years)

12. Confirm that you have read and fully understand the Clan rules found at the link above.
Yes I read rules

13. Confirm that you are fluent in English both spoken and written.
Yes

14. Will you attend the next scheduled practise? (if no then explain why)
Will do my best

15. Would you be willing to help get our servers running if you are online by either playing or seeding them as and when required ?
Yes, however it is worth to mention that I do often "sit" in battlelog due to work on Android app I work together with friend. I'm not trying to avoid responsibility, just having other activities that requires me to be on Battlelog  PDT_Armataz_01_01

I will install X-fire later this evening once at home

#2: No icon Re: LittleBoySVK application Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:17 pm
    —
Jeeeeha! :D
Hallo my good sir ;D - anything you need

<==

#3: No icon Re: LittleBoySVK application Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:23 pm
    —
Welcome  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#4: No icon Re: LittleBoySVK application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:53 pm
    —
Yaaay glad to have you aboard Lb!  PDT_Armataz_01_34

#5: No icon Re: LittleBoySVK application Author: Munchy PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:16 pm
    —
Glad to have ya on board dude. maybe one day we will start being on the same team instead of opposite lol

#6: No icon Re: LittleBoySVK application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:41 pm
    —
Welcome Peter / LittleBoySVK

Please read this response twice, 99% of applicants fail to completely understand it  (its not all pasted)  PDT_Armataz_01_11

After your mandatory 4 week trial period, we will decide on your inclusion.
Download xfire >
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
<Add all members to your xfire
Their Xfire IDs can be found in their profile or on our xfire page
Get registered or Log in
<

Keep active on the forum {important} and try to join us in game when you can.

Be sure to drop by the
Get registered or Log in
, there youll find answers to most questions :)

Towards the end of your probation you will have to undergo a combat trial.
Further details will follow closer the time,

Additionally, general attitude on game servers, TS and the website will be a major factor in deciding upon your inclusion,

You can now add [SaSr] Tags to your gaming name and on Xfire,

NOTE :  the TS pass is noobsauce (for the other channels)

If you have any problem just ask me or another clan member for help ;)

Good luck and welcome to [SaS]

Note xfire is mandatory and MUST be used at all times while on sas servers and preferably when ever your online.
Probation will ONLY start once all the admins / captains have got you on xfire

#7: No icon Re: LittleBoySVK application Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:41 pm
    —
xfire installed, I recovered my account so there will some pop-ups from peterbudo. However I do have issue with game crashing while xfire running. Any suggestions?

#8: No icon Re: LittleBoySVK application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:03 pm
    —
One of many

BF4 is a bitch .. some have issues with ingame disabled some not but its worth alternating to see what works best

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

#9: No icon Re: LittleBoySVK application Author: mike_rarwLocation: Oxford PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:34 pm
    —
Good to see you sign up! Will see you in game soon.

#10: No icon Re: LittleBoySVK application Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:26 am
    —
xfire sorted
TS sorted

#11: No icon Re: LittleBoySVK application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:37 pm
    —
still to receive a Xfire friend request?

#12: No icon Re: LittleBoySVK application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:39 pm
    —
vikingvirus wrote (View Post):

I have in friends list but activity seems limited  PDT_Armataz_01_15

According to his profile your already on his friends list

#13: No icon Re: LittleBoySVK application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:42 pm
    —
:( so ronry XD

Get registered or Log in

#14: No icon Re: LittleBoySVK application Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:49 pm
    —
:( so ronry XD

Get registered or Log in

As far I can say I did all of the stuff mentioned in that post vikingvirus. Anyone is more then welcome to tell me if I missed something

#15: No icon Re: LittleBoySVK application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:55 pm
    —
i wasnt saying you didnt do any of these. I was just dropping you a useful link in case you hadent spotted it :)

Just trying to be helpful. youll get used to it...right lecro? XD

BTW im struggling to find you on Xfire :-/ i used LittleBoySVK and [SaSr]LittleBoySVK
still couldent find you

Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3