Herlander Application
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

#16: No icon Re: Herlander Application Author: HerlanderLocation: Porto Covo PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:02 am
    —
it was my birthday on the 24, we made the party in the sunday after the airsoft game.... i was kinda drunk....

#17: No icon Re: Herlander Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:08 am
    —
Well there is a missing practice thread!  Please use it as letting us know helps us plan practices. And happy birthday for the 24th.

#18: No icon Re: Herlander Application Author: HerlanderLocation: Porto Covo PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:17 am
    —
that link doesnt work
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#19: No icon Re: Herlander Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:19 am
    —
Herlander wrote (View Post):
that link doesnt work
Get registered or Log in

Try again !

#20: No icon Re: Herlander Application Author: HerlanderLocation: Porto Covo PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:38 am
    —
so basically xfire does the same has Origin program does whit exception of recording video and record game stats no?

would be easier if each one of you add me on xfire , than for me to add 50 different names.

#21: No icon Re: Herlander Application Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:25 am
    —
It would be easier but we all done it  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#22: No icon Re: Herlander Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:53 am
    —
RE-READ YOUR THREAD!
I have explained to you already WHY you are to add us not US add you!!

#23: No icon Re: Herlander Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:48 pm
    —
Get registered or Log in

#24: No icon Re: Herlander Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:44 pm
    —
This post is a second week recruit review to help you understand the areas you may be passing or failing during your probation.

Below are the requirements for passing your probation!

#1 Make our site your first visit of the day  = FAIL

#2 Use xfire as often as possible and add all captains / moderators = FAIL

#3 If your online help seed our servers. = FAIL

#4 Make the required number of forum posts in your probation period. = FAIL

#5 Come to practice on time and stay for the required period = FAIL

#6 Add all members to battlelog friends (bf3 / 4) = FAIL

If most of these are a fail perhaps a community position would suit you better as we want ONLY the dedicated as full [SaS] members!

#25: No icon Re: Herlander Application Author: HerlanderLocation: Porto Covo PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:47 am
    —
thanks.....  PDT_Armataz_01_06

#26: No icon Re: Herlander Application Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:31 am
    —
You said that "im tired of playing alone" so why don't you join TS?

#27: No icon Re: Herlander Application Author: HerlanderLocation: Porto Covo PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:52 am
    —
i dont use headphones,,i have stereo speakers that i like to use in high volume.....
i dont have team speak, i've never used so i dont know how to config it.
but..... i guess i will continue to play in my way,,,, in this last month you apllied many rules in the server that i dont like.
sniper limit
dmr limit
i was even killed because i used Mortar.
Mortar spam.
Tem kill Kick.

remember...its Hardcore mode..... if i wanted rules or to be an easy game i would play in normal mode.

to all...Stay cool.

#28: No icon Re: Herlander Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:16 am
    —
So basically you didnt read the "
Get registered or Log in
" thread ?

Specifically the sections about TS / headset !

Quote:
All recruits are required to have installed and use Xfire / Team Speak
and have a working mike / headphones (speakers are unaceptable)

Quote:
remember...its Hardcore mode..... if i wanted rules or to be an easy game i would play in normal mode.

We have been running All our servers in a hardcore config since cod4 / bc2 /bf3 /bf4
Its how the game runs , health / Hud ect that specifies it as hardcore not the rules . which also have been almost the same since BC2 apart from minor differences RPG on inf / Mortar spam whores.

We dont want a slow campfest hence the sniperlimit which has been on #1 server almost since release .

An easy game is sitting at the back with a sniper rifle or firing mortars from miles away from the action.

JFYI Sniperlimit / dmr limit doesnt apply to members on the reserve slot list , which needs to be applied on an individual basis (usually on TS at practice)

Team kill Kick. - Even i have been kicked for too many team kills
it was set to 5 which really should be ample but has been increased to 8 recently in case my eyes stop working mid pwnage.

Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2