David / adki92 application
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

#1: No icon David / adki92 application Author: adki PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:41 pm
    —
*1. Why do you want to join Strategic Assault Squad?*

I've been playing BF4 for a while now, solo. And i feel like playing with other people and more competetive/strategic.

*2. Are you joining as a Community or Full Clan Member?*

Full Clan Memeber

*3. What is your real name and game name?*

David Persson / adki92

*4. What games do you play?*

BF4/League of Legends/Counter-strike

*5. How long have you played?

4-5 months

*6. Where are you located?*

In Malmo / Sweden

*7. What other interests or hobbies do you have?*

I enjoy working out, haning out with my gf Emma and consume alkohol

*8. How did you find out about Strategic Assault Squad?*

Through Dopebannana (IRL friend)

*9. What is your current age?*

*10. Would you be willing to help pay for our servers?*

I'd like to contribute, yes.

*11. How many other clans have you been in, if any, have you been in and why did you leave?*

Haven't played Battlefield for so long, so I don't have any clanhistory.

*12. Confirm that you have read and fully understand the Clan rules found at the link above.*

Confirmed, sir!

*13. Confirm that you are fluent in English both spoken and written.*

Confirmed!

*14. Will you attend the next scheduled practise? (if no then explain why)*

Absolutely

*15. Would you be willing to help get our servers running if you are online by either playing or seeding them as and when required?*

Of course :-)

#2: No icon Re: David / adki92 application Author: DopebananaLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:47 pm
    —
Welcome, nice pic btw.

#3: No icon Re: David / adki92 application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:52 pm
    —
Frankly im a bit scared now ...

Welcome David  / adki92

Please read this response twice, 99% of applicants fail to completely understand it  (its not all pasted)  PDT_Armataz_01_11

After your mandatory 4 week trial period, we will decide on your inclusion.
Download xfire >
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
<Add all members to your xfire
Their Xfire IDs can be found in their profile or on our xfire page
Get registered or Log in
<

Keep active on the forum {important} and try to join us in game when you can.

Be sure to drop by the
Get registered or Log in
, there youll find answers to most questions :)

Towards the end of your probation you will have to undergo a combat trial.
Further details will follow closer the time,

Additionally, general attitude on game servers, TS and the website will be a major factor in deciding upon your inclusion,

You can now add [SaSr] Tags to your gaming name and on Xfire,

NOTE :  the TS pass is noobsauce (for the other channels)

If you have any problem just ask me or another clan member for help ;)

Good luck and welcome to [SaS]

Note xfire is mandatory and MUST be used at all times while on sas servers and preferably when ever your online.
Probation will ONLY start once all the admins / captains have got you on xfire

#4: No icon Re: David / adki92 application Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:52 pm
    —
Whalecum! :D

Looks like a festival of sorts!

Any friends of dope is a friend of mine :3 - just ask Odd! :o

#5: No icon Re: David / adki92 application Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:55 pm
    —
Welcome  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#6: No icon Re: David / adki92 application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:04 am
    —
Welcome! See you on the battlefield  PDT_Armataz_01_36

#7: No icon Re: David / adki92 application Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:28 am
    —
Welcome

#8: No icon Re: David / adki92 application Author: adki PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:21 pm
    —
Thanks dudes!

I'm pretty sure I got everything right with xfire etc., added all of you.

/D

#9: No icon Re: David / adki92 application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:58 pm
    —
Get registered or Log in

I understand you have beeen having problems recently but ALL recruits are reciving this message.
Any luck getting your problem solved?

#10: No icon Re: David / adki92 application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:18 pm
    —
Your probation is temporarily on hold till you PC troubles are sorted! Good luck

#11: No icon Re: David / adki92 application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:17 am
    —
Dope. Perhaps he still struggling to get online, hence no replies so have you any idea what is happening?

#12: No icon Re: David / adki92 application Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:39 pm
    —
Last sunday i told him his probation period was on again, but he didn't show for wednesday practice, whats up adki, still got problems with the game? :)

#13: No icon Re: David / adki92 application Author: adki PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:05 pm
    —
Yo what's up guys!

Sorry for not attending the last practise without telling you, work
came up and I had to rush!

Will be here next practise.

#14: No icon Re: David / adki92 application Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:17 pm
    —
yey :D

#15: No icon Re: David / adki92 application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:05 pm
    —
As from the 19th May, your probation has been restarted, meaning earliest combat trial date will be the 19th June.

I advise you to re-read>>>
Get registered or Log in
as it will refresh your memory as to what is required for you to pass your probation.

As always, any questions or problems please contact me, _lecro_,BreaumTheBroom or TillBGoode
Also dont forget to post in the missing practice thread if you will be missing.

Well nice to see you back and good luck!

VV

Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2