Random minimising
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> PC Discussion

#46: No icon Re: Random minimising Author: Milos PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:40 pm
    —
TillBGoode wrote (View Post):
Problem has gone for now which is good. My game is now supper sluggish though. I was playing yesterday and had 160FPS then it dropped to 50FPS but it felt more like 10FPS was unplayable  PDT_Armataz_01_16

Have you tried running 32x bf4 (viaorigin>bf4properties)?

#47: No icon Re: Random minimising Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:04 am
    —
Will have a look.

#48: No icon Re: Random minimising Author: T0dddyLocation: Glasgow PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:08 pm
    —
by any chance do you have an Samsung 840 SSD, because i have had the same problem, and closing down Samsung magician software from the bottom right of the taskbar seems to have done the trick, also sometimes overlay software causes this, but yeah anyways close down Samsung magician software if you have that open i did and it hasnt minimized yet :)

P.S goes for any ssd software :)

#49: No icon Re: Random minimising Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:16 pm
    —
I do not have anything like that running but thanks for the reply  PDT_Armataz_01_12

Should have posted since I formatted my PC the problem has been resolved  PDT_Armataz_01_04

Would have been nice to have known the exact cause.

#50: No icon Re: Random minimising Author: T0dddyLocation: Glasgow PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:46 pm
    —
That is weird, as for the low fps, you could make sure settings are the same as they where? once i did fresh install i got big big fps drops, ended up doing another fresh install lol, but i hard formatted my drive first.

You could go into your bf4 folder, then install folder, go into directx and run the setup.exe that will redownload latest directx also go into vc and repair both of them, if you really wanna to get it stable, you could go and get bf4 settings editor..

ALSO THIS

For this you first need to open notepad and create a user.cfg in your battlefield 4 main installation directory.
(In C: > Program Files (x86) > Origin Games > Battlefield 4).
Next you can put these commands in the text file. These tweaks will give you a fps boost and the first command lets you see your frames per second ingame.

PerfOverlay.DrawFps 1
RenderDevice.ForceRenderAheadLimit 0
RenderDevice.TripleBufferingEnable 0
RenderDevice.VsyncEnable 0
PostProcess.DynamicAOEnable 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurEnable 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurForceOn 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurFixedShutterTime 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurMax 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurQuality 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurMaxSampleCount 0
WorldRender.SpotLightShadowmapEnable 0
WorldRender.SpotLightShadowmapResolution 256
WorldRender.TransparencyShadowmapsEnable 0
WorldRender.LightTileCsPathEnable 0

If you want to disable some Dx11 features for more frames per second ad these commands to your user.cfg

RenderDevice.Dx11Enable 1
RenderDevice.Dx11Dot1Enable 0
RenderDevice.Dx11Dot1RuntimeEnable 0

Users can now configure and control themselves how many CPU cores should be used in the game with the new “Thread.MaxProcessorCount” settings in User.cfg.

“Render.DrawScreenInfo 1”now also shows information about which CPU and GPU is in the system, how many GPUs & CPU cores are used and which renderer (DirectX 11 or Mantle) is active.

Strategic Assault Squad -> PC Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Page 4 of 4