new Battlefield Game - Hardline - cops'n'robbas
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> General Discussion

#16: No icon Re: new Battlefield Game - Hardline - cops'n'robbas Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:01 pm
    —
Milos wrote (View Post):
i think an infy centered game might just work out fine.

Counter strike !

#17: No icon Re: new Battlefield Game - Hardline - cops'n'robbas Author: Milos PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:06 pm
    —
_lecro_ wrote (View Post):
Milos wrote (View Post):
i think an infy centered game might just work out fine.

Counter strike !

Or BC series....
Dont forget, BF2 had major playerbases for infy only mods

#18: No icon Re: new Battlefield Game - Hardline - cops'n'robbas Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:34 pm
    —
Yeah, I have over 200 games on steam then over 100 on disc. A lot of which I like but never finished. I don't need to buy more lol

Wish they had the Beta on hardcore tbh it is tedious.

#19: No icon Re: new Battlefield Game - Hardline - cops'n'robbas Author: KenzoLocation: Da Mudd Isle PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:17 pm
    —
I dont think this belogns in OLDER battlefield games...since its brand bloody new :P

#20: No icon Re: new Battlefield Game - Hardline - cops'n'robbas Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:29 pm
    —
Kenzo wrote (View Post):
I dont think this belogns in OLDER battlefield games...since its brand bloody new :P

Good point .. moved to GD , what was the OP thinking  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#21: No icon Re: new Battlefield Game - Hardline - cops'n'robbas Author: KenzoLocation: Da Mudd Isle PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:45 pm
    —
Sorry Milos, I think you been hitting the herb too much, BF 4 was ANYTHING but a masterpiece.

Unless you mean a masterpiece of how not to release a game for full price riddled with more holes than swiss cheese.

Visceral games have this right, they did everything bar the engine from the ground up.

Is it worth 40 quid? 50 quid? No, not in my eyes. It'll be a 'wait til on sale' game if anything for me, but as of right now, beta extended til 26th? Sure i'll play the hell out of it!

#22: No icon Re: new Battlefield Game - Hardline - cops'n'robbas Author: Milos PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:13 pm
    —
Kenzo wrote (View Post):
Sorry Milos, I think you been hitting the herb too much, BF 4 was ANYTHING but a masterpiece.

Unless you mean a masterpiece of how not to release a game for full price riddled with more holes than swiss cheese.

Visceral games have this right, they did everything bar the engine from the ground up.

Is it worth 40 quid? 50 quid? No, not in my eyes. It'll be a 'wait til on sale' game if anything for me, but as of right now, beta extended til 26th? Sure i'll play the hell out of it!

BF3 was a joke too imo , for many of the same reasons bf4 is a joke imo  :P
But if theres the slight chance the graphics fidelity is left on the backburner by EA for better performance and gameplay, im all in :D. Theres allot of room for easy improvements, theres always hope the devs wil actually play their own games this time around.

#23: No icon Re: new Battlefield Game - Hardline - cops'n'robbas Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:17 pm
    —
I am happy with BF4 and have been from start other than few niggles.

#24: No icon Re: new Battlefield Game - Hardline - cops'n'robbas Author: Milos PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:41 pm
    —
TillBGoode wrote (View Post):
I am happy with BF4 and have been from start other than few niggles.

Im still not happy with the whole infy/vechicle balance as its now, and the biggest maps are too small to have any kind of drawn out tactics imo (maybe china rising, but that didnt take i guess) :P Its all about cornershooting, which is my main gripe since bf3 :/.

The whole combined arms shooter thing seems more of an addon than part of the core BF maps/gameplay imo.

Just the fact that you can go from uncap to uncap in lets say zavod/golmud in less than a minute should says enough :P.

#25: No icon Re: new Battlefield Game - Hardline - cops'n'robbas Author: KenzoLocation: Da Mudd Isle PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:10 pm
    —
YEa but you're not after battlefield then, you're after Arma. Battlefield even since BC2 has been about the more compact maps that DONT take 30 minutes to get to on a foot or 10 via boat or 5 via plane that then gets shot down and stuff.

If you want there there's this lovely Free to Play game called Planetside 2 that does that whole malarky. ;)

#26: No icon Re: new Battlefield Game - Hardline - cops'n'robbas Author: Milos PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:20 pm
    —
Kenzo wrote (View Post):
YEa but you're not after battlefield then, you're after Arma. Battlefield even since BC2 has been about the more compact maps that DONT take 30 minutes to get to on a foot or 10 via boat or 5 via plane that then gets shot down and stuff.

If you want there there's this lovely Free to Play game called Planetside 2 that does that whole malarky. ;)

Nah, the maps are still large enough to make your own adventures (aye it takes more effort than lets say bf2), and im willing to give up some freedom if it means good gameplay and performance in hardline tbh.

Strategic Assault Squad -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2