I need a new headset, Keyboard (and soundcard?)!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> PC Discussion

#1: No icon I need a new headset, Keyboard (and soundcard?)! Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:27 am
    —
NOT LOGITECH

Hey guys! I want myself a nice new headset and possibly a soundcard i can use in this one and later in a new pc - any suggestions on either would be greatly appreciated.

I love headsets that covers your ears completely, although i havent tried other headsets than logitech full cover, or my garden earmuffs with jack connector to pc/mp3 (they are actually really great :o)

I have been looking at some Gamescon models, but I would prefer to not pay too much above 100 pounds (preferably less), I would still like the quality and toughness to be sturdy and good though :P

Last edited by Breaum on Thu May 29, 2014 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: No icon Re: I need a new headset! Author: LatrortaL PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:49 pm
    —
I have Plantronics GameCom 780 its pretty cool, usb so has its own sound card
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#3: No icon Re: I need a new headset, Keyboard (and soundcard?)! Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 11:12 pm
    —
Actually been looking at that exact headset Latro! xD Just dunno if the earmuffs are too small? do they cover the entire ear or how does it work?

I am seriously considering getting the Roccat Kave XTD as its got a good quality sound card from what i can see on reviews and a detachable mic! hells yes its 5.1 surround, but who cares! XD looks good as fuck to have only roccat on your desk!

Been looking at the roccat Ryos gaming keyboard and it is so fucking awesome :O probably gonna get that one (its mechanical and can boost my XTD mouse somehow it seems O_o)`So Roccat Ryos PRO is commin to broom for a dustoff!

Any suggestions on soundcard? (i have a 5.1 speaker system as well, but would like if it could run 7.1 ;))

#4: No icon Re: I need a new headset, Keyboard (and soundcard?)! Author: LatrortaL PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:06 am
    —
Kinda depends on how big your ears are? i know you danish folks are malnourished so probs ok hehe

i can take a photo of it on my head if you likes and measure my ears? sounds a bit kinky but i think its nohomo safe.

#5: No icon Re: I need a new headset, Keyboard (and soundcard?)! Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:24 am
    —
O_O I BEG TO DIFFER! XD YES HOMO<3 SHOW ME THEN EARS!
Idk man the roccat kave looks really nice :o I know its 5.1 and not 7.1 but no games work with 7.1 anyways :/

Idk im in doubt as to get the roccat kave or the gamescon 780, also head about something called astro 40 or 50 or something :o

#6: No icon Re: I need a new headset, Keyboard (and soundcard?)! Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:39 pm
    —
I use
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
for the PS3 and PS4.. they are too good! <3  I really should use them for the PC but cba to switch over

#7: No icon Re: I need a new headset, Keyboard (and soundcard?)! Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:56 pm
    —
Breaum wrote (View Post):
idk man the roccat kave looks really nice

Thats cus they are ..had mine for 2 years nearly without any issues ( headphone related )

#8: No icon Re: I need a new headset, Keyboard (and soundcard?)! Author: NI-UNDEAD PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:43 pm
    —
you should get a sound system (if you have the money) they are really good and i think it really does help you find players makes the game sound amazing and alot more intense when you turn it up. 5.1 is the way to go for the purest sound quality

#9: No icon Re: I need a new headset, Keyboard (and soundcard?)! Author: sonicbrandonLocation: Gloucestershire, England PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:37 pm
    —
headset > speakers :P

#10: No icon Re: I need a new headset, Keyboard (and soundcard?)! Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:48 pm
    —
Speakers far better than headset. Atm my headset is better.

Do love my headset though.

#11: No icon Re: I need a new headset, Keyboard (and soundcard?)! Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:52 pm
    —
Already have a 5.1 soundsystem that play way too loud xD I agree with Sonic on his claim though :P

I have already bought my headestS yeah got 2 xD
Roccat Kave XTD
Roccat Syva

Gonna be amazin :3

#12: No icon Re: I need a new headset, Keyboard (and soundcard?)! Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:02 pm
    —
Must be shit speakers then  PDT_Armataz_01_12

I remember my first 5.1 system, I thought they were pretty good for £60, then I got my Creative 7.1 system for £250 and I cum for 5 years straight. My current ones well paid more and do sound better but they not working  PDT_Armataz_01_09

I flooded my house because of my creative ones lol. Had bath running the running water sound matched reality  PDT_Armataz_01_13

Strategic Assault Squad -> PC Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1