Server outage 11/08/14
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> General Discussion

#1: No icon Server outage 11/08/14 Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:24 pm
    —
After getting #1 running early today the data centre had a bad belly at 15.07

Dear Clients,

We are currently experiencing an intermittent network outage in our London, UK location. Our network engineers are actively investigating this incident and expect to have a resolution in place as soon as possible.

We sincerely apologize for the disruption of service and are treating this with a sense of urgency to minimize the impact on affected clients. In accordance with our uptime guarantee, we will be working with our own providers to ensure this case is resolved through the proper channels.

#2: No icon Re: Server outage 11/08/14 Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:20 pm
    —
A dodgy kebab probably XD

#3: No icon Re: Server outage 11/08/14 Author: Enyaw PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:33 pm
    —
If they are getting the same rain storms I am seeing over at the airport they probably got washed out  PDT_Armataz_01_03
Never seen so much rain for such a short period.

#4: No icon Re: Server outage 11/08/14 Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:14 pm
    —
Yeah, rain here was pretty intense. Drive way at work had couple of inches of water just sitting on it. Which is odd as sure have had heavier and more rain before and never happened.

#5: No icon Re: Server outage 11/08/14 Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:15 pm
    —
There was about 30min of rain in London around 4pm, but streets been dried at 5pm when I left from work

#6: No icon Re: Server outage 11/08/14 Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:06 pm
    —
Down again today at 19.40

not had a response as yet though.

#7: No icon Re: Server outage 11/08/14 Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:08 pm
    —
I spoke too sooon it seems .

Dear Clients,

We are currently experiencing a site wide network outage in our London, UK location. Our network engineers are actively investigating this incident and expect to have a resolution in place as soon as possible.

We sincerely apologize for the disruption of service and are treating this with a sense of urgency to minimize the impact on affected clients. In accordance with our uptime guarantee, we will be working with our own providers to ensure this case is resolved through the proper channels.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our Support Desk at any time. Support Tickets can be placed from your Client Area at
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Thank You,
   The Fragnet Team

basically the same as yesterday .  PDT_Armataz_01_09

#8: No icon Re: Server outage 11/08/14 Author: Munchy PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:11 am
    —
i swear they have that on copy pasta.... seems thats all you get everytime xD

#9: No icon Re: Server outage 11/08/14 Author: Enyaw PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:11 am
    —
Its so good EA chose Fragnet as it superior GSP over the others...  PDT_Armataz_01_11

#10: No icon Re: Server outage 11/08/14 Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:02 am
    —
Enyaw wrote (View Post):
Its so good EA chose Fragnet as it superior GSP over the others...  PDT_Armataz_01_11

TBH the problems we have had are usually EA / Dice related and mostly its the Blaze servers that go bye byes,
But i must admit i really miss the personal service we had from Gamingdeluxe  PDT_Armataz_01_10
not to mention the reasonably pricing of bf3 (again down to EAs greed )

Strategic Assault Squad -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1