Woowey Application
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

#16: No icon Re: Woowey Application Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:27 pm
    —
If you can play another game during any amount of time during practice time it should be done with us on BF4.

#17: No icon Re: Woowey Application Author: Woowey PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:37 pm
    —
Yeah, I realise that. And I'd much rather be with you for the hour I can instead of playing DOTA.
I was just "ugh" when I realised I'd only be up for one hour of the practice, and just chucked the practice out the window.

I'll be here wednesday though, promise

#18: No icon Re: Woowey Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:05 pm
    —
Woowey wrote (View Post):

I can't live without Vikingvirus' voice

A bit worrying  PDT_Armataz_01_08  PDT_Armataz_01_12

Dont let us down!!

Heres the link again of your probation requirements if in ANY doubt
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

or just talk to us!!

#19: No icon Re: Woowey Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:56 pm
    —
Show us what your made of this week for Combat trial this coming Sunday 21st September.

Be there or fire will rain apon you PDT_Armataz_01_08

#20: No icon Re: Woowey Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:04 pm
    —

Below are the requirements for passing your probation!

#1 Make our site your first visit of the day  = PASS

#2 Use steam as often as possible and add all captains / moderators = PASS

#3 If your online help seed our servers. = FAIL

#4 Make the required number of forum posts in your probation period. = FAIL

#5 Come to practice on time and stay for the required period = FAIL

#6 Add all members to battlelog friends (bf3 / 4) = PASS

#7 Complete combat trial= FAIL

If you were applying for FULL membership this would of been a fail!. However your application for community membership has been granted, congratulations woowey PDT_Armataz_01_37

#21: No icon Re: Woowey Application Author: Woowey PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:59 pm
    —
Yaay!

Not much I could've done myself with the combat trial though... The other fails are all on me, obviously :(

So this is the point where you teach me how to kick plebs from our servers? :D

#22: No icon Re: Woowey Application Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:48 pm
    —
..Not quite..   PDT_Armataz_01_06

Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2