old faces
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 5

#1: No icon old faces Author: smudgLocation: essex PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:05 pm
    —
Good to see some old faces in the batlerfield few weeks back,bf5 not my fav game, still drop back to bf 4, any of you seen shizzle on bf6, cant be as bad as bf5 i hope,

#2: No icon Re: old faces Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:20 pm
    —
I did have a few games on bf4 the other night but the mechanics seem so different to bf5 it takes away some of the enjoyment tbh.
Cant say im a great fan of bf5 and can only really be arsed to play the pacific maps all the others just seem to bore me a bit.
As for bf6 ive not got any secret news apart from theres a good chance it will be modern days which can only be a good thing .. i just hope its like bf3 with good graphics :D
whatever it turns out to be theres little doubt i will buy it and never play any of the others again , mainly because the good times ive had in them all have been more the times and the friends playing then than the actual amazingness of the game  PDT_Armataz_01_11

#3: No icon Re: old faces Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:20 pm
    —
BF2 remastered FTW lol

#4: No icon Re: old faces Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:32 pm
    —
I think thats already been done :)
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#5: No icon Re: old faces Author: webm8Location: London PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:07 pm
    —
you've not seen mine for a while though ;)

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 5

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1