Welcome to The All New SaS Site - Well mostly
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> General Discussion

#16: No icon Re: Welcome to The All New SaS Site - Well mostly Author: MinefielDukLocation: Barnsley PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:56 pm
    —
well mate i have quite days at work and im aware im nothing to do with SAS i still would gladly help on the graphics front if need be.....passes my shift on lol ....

use PS , AI , INV , 3DSMax if any use to u

#17: No icon Re: Welcome to The All New SaS Site - Well mostly Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:13 pm
    —
The site itself is almost as finished as i want it but theres a lot of
peeps without sigs, im sure there would be a few takers if you want to make some up
400x100 max is preferred btw

Also if you could redo the flash bang with a transparent BG i may be able to slot it in somewhere
or even stood up on its end.

#18: No icon Re: Welcome to The All New SaS Site - Well mostly Author: MinefielDukLocation: Barnsley PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:18 pm
    —
no problem mate as soon as i go back downstairs il re-render without the plane

#19: No icon Re: Welcome to The All New SaS Site - Well mostly Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:22 pm
    —
What does THANKS do next to print?

#20: No icon Re: Welcome to The All New SaS Site - Well mostly Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:43 pm
    —
TillBGoode wrote (View Post):
What does THANKS do next to print?

Presumably it gives thanks to the OP's profile

#21: No icon Re: Welcome to The All New SaS Site - Well mostly Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:05 pm
    —
sig u say..? I may be interested :D

Strategic Assault Squad -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2